<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20370212?origin\x3dhttp://oh-so-sweeeeet.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, March 14, 2007


I'm finally blogging after a month. So, its gna be a ranting session? Plus, Jiale's constantly asking me to blog. Endure lah, huh? heh. (: Firstly, I've got no time to come online. School, extra lessons, homework and Amaths TYS are my daily routine. We've got to finish the Amaths TYS by mid year. It's so crazy lah. Pffft. And also, I'll show you what we have for
HOLIDAY homework. [:
  1. 3Chinese Compo.
  2. Social Studies Source Based.
  3. History Source Based.
  4. Emath Project.
  5. Amath Ex 13G &H.
  6. Physics Worksheet.
  7. Chemistry TYS. 4 topics.
  8. Biology essay on Dialysis.
  9. Amath TYS.

Its only 1week, right? /: Any kind souls willing to help me complete all these? Haha.

Secondly, we got back the progress report for Term 1. I'm kinda disappointed lah. Got only 1 A1. The rest are Bs and Cs, plus 1 E8. ]: Must work doubly hard for Term 2. (: JIAYOU!

Thirdly, had the Sec1 Camp on Friday, clashed with PTC and some other units' competition. So some had some miscommunications and misunderstandings. But, yeah. Was okay lah. Till at night, when me and ShiNi wanted to go bath alr thn the teachers called for all the Sec 4s to gather. "Ten pushups" was the first thing we all heard. Was like, 'wahlau, why so suay.' /: Plus another 10 to 15 minutes of lecturing. Oh. i left out the campfire part. Vincent and Shuaiquan they all wanted to SABO me to SING SONG. I ran and ran and hid under the tables in the canteen. I moved slightly thn Vincent shouted, "I saw you!" I tried running out and my stupid back hit the bench; the whole bence fell on me. ]: So stupid can.

Okay lah, enough of ranting alr. Gotta get back to my essay. /: I'm not sure when will be the next time you'll see the next entry, but, just try to look out lah. :D

BYE!