Friday, June 15, 2007
I want to sleep! But apparantly, I'm still widee awake. /: And I think I'm thinking too much? lolol. Was reading blogs and yes, blogging really needs determination and commitment (saw this from Jeremy's blog). Perhaps it's cos I haven't been blogging on a regular basis, so I can't help but feel that there's nothing special for me to blog about. And also, I think I'm gonna change my blog url again? Shall see how first. HEH.
I seriously need to get down and start mugging already. There's not much time left, and definitely- I DON'T want to regret for not studying hard. I just want to get it over and done with for just this time. Study, anyone? (:
__
Had tuition at 12just now yesterday. I set-ed alarm to wake up at 9 to complete tuition homework but i overslept and only woke up at 11.30. Was like, Shiats man. And I only managed to complete three questions from the Chem TYS. Hahaha.
Holiday Assignments still left untouched:
- 7 Amaths review problems.
- 5 Amaths TYS chapters.
- Bio Project.
How to finish? I'm only left with less than a week. Structured Remedials next week results in even lesser time to complete them. -.-! God bless me. lolol!
I seriously need to get down and start mugging already. There's not much time left, and definitely- I DON'T want to regret for not studying hard. I just want to get it over and done with for just this time. Study, anyone? (:
__
Had tuition at 12
Holiday Assignments still left untouched:
- 7 Amaths review problems.
- 5 Amaths TYS chapters.
- Bio Project.
How to finish? I'm only left with less than a week. Structured Remedials next week results in even lesser time to complete them. -.-! God bless me. lolol!