Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Hey!
Chem test was quite screwed.
I didn't manage to finish.
Due to the lack of sleep yesterday.
I was seriously not myself.
I actually attitude-ed one of my teachers.
I know i shouldn't.
But at that moment,
i didn't realise what i was doing.
I asked Pamela and all if i was too much.
I asked them if i shoul apologise to her.
I've reflected.
I should have just put in more effort.
I'm sorry.
(Though i know the teacher won't see this)
Causeway point with 0811C after chem test!
We had Yoshinoya for dinner. (:
Did the costume for the female for the runway thing.
Beatrice and I did the tiara,
Amanda, KayShim and Sinthu did the crown.
And we were like super enthu la!
We looked really dumb over there.
So many pairs of eyes staring at us but it was fun!
So much laughter and all! :D
I took pictures of the tiara and the crown.
But BECAUSE! I can't find my USB and so,
i can't transfer it into my computer. ):
Alright!
Shall go back to sleep now!
today's a long day again. ):
BOOOOOOOOO!
Chem test was quite screwed.
I didn't manage to finish.
Due to the lack of sleep yesterday.
I was seriously not myself.
I actually attitude-ed one of my teachers.
I know i shouldn't.
But at that moment,
i didn't realise what i was doing.
I asked Pamela and all if i was too much.
I asked them if i shoul apologise to her.
I've reflected.
I should have just put in more effort.
I'm sorry.
(Though i know the teacher won't see this)
Causeway point with 0811C after chem test!
We had Yoshinoya for dinner. (:
Did the costume for the female for the runway thing.
Beatrice and I did the tiara,
Amanda, KayShim and Sinthu did the crown.
And we were like super enthu la!
We looked really dumb over there.
So many pairs of eyes staring at us but it was fun!
So much laughter and all! :D
I took pictures of the tiara and the crown.
But BECAUSE! I can't find my USB and so,
i can't transfer it into my computer. ):
Alright!
Shall go back to sleep now!
today's a long day again. ):
BOOOOOOOOO!