<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20370212?origin\x3dhttp://oh-so-sweeeeet.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, April 24, 2008


Hey!
I'm back to blog! :D

Actually there's nothing much to blog about la.
It's just school, school and school.

Anyways! Had PE.
We did 4 out of the 5 stations.
Shuttle run, sit ups, broad jump and sit &reach.
We did the shuttle run thing in the futsal court.
I was so damn dumb la!
I didn't know where to stop and touch which line.
I overshot, so i failed.
So dumb can! HAHA.
And! I managed to apologised to the teacher!
Although she didn't take us for PE today. (:
I'm DETERMINED to get a GOLD for napfa this year.

Ohya, we voted for the student council thing during assembly also.
HAHAHA. Some of their campaign speech are damn hilarious la!
Make all of us laugh laugh laugh!
I'm almost having a sore throat. ):

And as usual, for Bio mock SPA today,
we all didn't manage to finish our stuff.
Next next week, or is it next next next?
I forgot when, is the actual Bio SPA.
AHHH! So not prepared.
Cos Chem SPA's next week. :
Hope everything goes wwwwweeeeellllllll. (:

Meeting Shini tmr!
To get her stuff for Saturday's CI course briefing.
YAYNESSSSSS!
Hope her CI thing on Saturday goes well &she don't kena scolding! :DD

To Baby: don't get too upset about the Shark's fin soup thing ya?
Still got next time! Hahahaha! :DDD ily. (: