<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20370212?origin\x3dhttp://oh-so-sweeeeet.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, April 20, 2008


NEW SKIN! :D

Chem test tomorrow.
I don't have the motivation to study.
How how how.

Yes! Have been meeting up with Shi Ni this few days.
Feels so gooood!
Feels as though we're back to those secondary school days.
I want to meet up with Cindy! That pig! HAHA.
I can't wait for Da Jie to come back! June 28th!
I can't wait to meet up with nJ!
I can't wait for Shi Ni and Tat Jin to pass out from their CIBTC! 28th June too!
I can't wait for NP training to start again! (I don't know when.)
I can't wait for Baby's birthday!
I can't wait for the 1 year anniversary with Baby!
I can't wait to meet up with Jia Jia and Ann again! (I don't know when again.)

Feels so much like going back to those secondary school days,
where all of us are together. Doing almost everything together.
I MISS THE DAYS. We really must meet up one day and go out together! :D


I think i need to get back to hit my Chem notes.
I don't want to go for remedial. x: