Sunday, August 31, 2008
I really feel like as if I really got no life can!
It's like homework, PW, mug. Homework, PW, mug.
-.-
Batam was ultraaaa fun! :D
The construction and all was fun! Once-in-a-lifetime kind of experience. (: The kids were SUPER DUPER ULTRA CUTE I TELL YOU!
The only disappointment was the shopping. We were expecting to buy a lot of things home. BUT SIGH! Totally sianzxzx i tell you. I spent most of my money on FOOOOOOOOOD. The doughnuts there were nice though. A&W is a must eat over there I tell you! It's like extinct in Singapore already can! The ROOTBEER IS AWWWWWWWW! AND THE WAFFLE ICE-CREAAAAAM! Not forgetting the CURLY FRIEEEEEES! *slurps*
&&, Beat, Pam, Amanda, Shaalini and me shared a roooooom. The guys ordered pizza and we ate while we were at the lobby at night. But SOMEONE ruined the 2 whole box of pizzas and noone wants to eat it after that. We went to play pool and Aaron they all went to play the piano. Thn SOMEONE wanted to sing. To prevent our ears from suffering, Beat, me, Pam and shaalini packed up and went back to our room. Following that, the rest of them came up toooo.
Cos guys weren't allowed in the girls' room, they played cards outside. We joined them for a while outside and we end up doing some gymnastics stuff. Amanda was showing us her some of her gym movements while Haresh and Aaron were busy trying to learn. I couldn't do much la, except for a split. Hahaha. We laughed quite hard while looking at Haresh and Aaron do the movements. Ohya! I forgot to mentioned, Aaron and Haresh bought acouplefriendship tee. It was the same design except the colours were different. Hahaha. They wore it on the second day as they figured that there isn't many occasions for them to wear it together. Hahahaaha.
And so, back in Singapore and it's holidays! and here are the homework for THIS 1-week holiday, how nice of the teachers right.
It's like homework, PW, mug. Homework, PW, mug.
-.-
Batam was ultraaaa fun! :D
The construction and all was fun! Once-in-a-lifetime kind of experience. (: The kids were SUPER DUPER ULTRA CUTE I TELL YOU!
The only disappointment was the shopping. We were expecting to buy a lot of things home. BUT SIGH! Totally sianzxzx i tell you. I spent most of my money on FOOOOOOOOOD. The doughnuts there were nice though. A&W is a must eat over there I tell you! It's like extinct in Singapore already can! The ROOTBEER IS AWWWWWWWW! AND THE WAFFLE ICE-CREAAAAAM! Not forgetting the CURLY FRIEEEEEES! *slurps*
&&, Beat, Pam, Amanda, Shaalini and me shared a roooooom. The guys ordered pizza and we ate while we were at the lobby at night. But SOMEONE ruined the 2 whole box of pizzas and noone wants to eat it after that. We went to play pool and Aaron they all went to play the piano. Thn SOMEONE wanted to sing. To prevent our ears from suffering, Beat, me, Pam and shaalini packed up and went back to our room. Following that, the rest of them came up toooo.
Cos guys weren't allowed in the girls' room, they played cards outside. We joined them for a while outside and we end up doing some gymnastics stuff. Amanda was showing us her some of her gym movements while Haresh and Aaron were busy trying to learn. I couldn't do much la, except for a split. Hahaha. We laughed quite hard while looking at Haresh and Aaron do the movements. Ohya! I forgot to mentioned, Aaron and Haresh bought a
And so, back in Singapore and it's holidays! and here are the homework for THIS 1-week holiday, how nice of the teachers right.
- Math: Differentiation Tutorial, Revision Package for MidCourse.
- Chemistry: Ionic Equilibria Tutorial
- PW: WR, EoM
- Chinese: 成语,谚语 worksheets
- GP Timed Assignment- Essay, due 1st September (Which is tmr. zzzxzx)
- Chemistry extra lecture on Wednesday and Thursday at 8.30.
Like so shit can. And i haven't started studying for MidCourse. I want to do well and freaking get promoted.
Sigh, hope I'll be able to finish all the homework.
Bless me.