<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20370212?origin\x3dhttp://oh-so-sweeeeet.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, September 02, 2008


Went to school for PEEEE-DUHBERYOU consultation with HARESH. (:

Amanda, Pamela, Haresh, Yi Cong and all had H1 lecture. So I waited for them in the canteeeen.
I DID MY HOMEWORK OKAY! See, I'm hardworking can. :D

So after their lecture, we went Causeway Point to have lunch.
Blah blah blah and we went YiCong's house after lunch.
We said to study there and WE DID OKAY.
But we sort of lose focus and stopped studying. We went to play BILLARD! (:
I didn't play though, not really into billard and pool.
But the rest of us surfed the net, and played around.
Thn we started our gymnastics moves and all again.
Haresh said i was very flexible when I showed him that my head could touch my legs when i stretch my hands out to reach for my toes.
He said if one can stretch until like that, means the fats at the stomach area are very flexible. HAHAHAHHAHAA. We were laughing like dno what can.
He himself can't believe he actually said that also can. Hahahhahaha.
We slacked around in the billard rooom. Was fun la! We all had fuuuuun!
The caterpillar! There was this caterpillar near the BBQ pit area, where we were doing our work.
Pamela said that the caterpillar was a MUTATED one cos it was like yellowish and it looked quite disgusting. Hahahhaa.
So wheeeee! Today is a fun and full of gossips day(: !
I enjoyed myelf to the max la!
All the gossiping when we saw each other in school till when we're at YiCong's house.
Fun, fun, fun and all fun! :D

There's Chem lecture tmr.
Zzzz.
Study. I must study.

就是爱你(: