<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20370212?origin\x3dhttp://oh-so-sweeeeet.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, November 29, 2008


111th post! :D

_
Change- the only constant thing.

Like what darling and my mum said, "Things change, people change." Friends change as well. I do not know why things turned out this way. The Genting trip thing, and some NP stuffs. I may seem to be insensitive to other people's feelings, but I do know when things go wrong. You may not realise what is happening, but I know. The ATC thing, where you almost pulled out last minute, the lunch i had with TatJin and YiLong after the recee session for ATC, without you. Frankly speaking, I was really totally pissed when you told us you are not going for lunch with us, cos you're meeting someone else (Even when i know who you're meeting). All the disappointments i had when you said you're not going for training cos of school/ CCA stuffs, and that day when you said you won't be going with us for the MJ session at MSL cos you "do not know how to play, so go for what."

I know we didn't really meet much due to the difference in school timings, cos you're in a Poly and I'm in a JC. But why is it that we've drifted so far? I remember the last time we talked was on the last day of ATC, when walking back to Ubin Jetty. We weren't like that, remember? We used to talk about anything and everything. We used to laugh at things when people can only look at us with the puzzled face. We used to eat out at Causeway Point after trainings, although that's not frequently but, these are not happening anymore. Why? I would want to know exactly why things have became like that. If it's because my failed relationship with Jasmine then i really apologise. But i just want you to know, we're fine already and I've learnt a lesson, that is to treasure and not to let go of people around me anymore. I doubt you will ever read this. But, if you ever read this entry, i hope we can really clear all misunderstandings and be alright again.




那童年的希望是一台时光机 我可以一路开心到底都不换气