<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20370212?origin\x3dhttp://oh-so-sweeeeet.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, January 02, 2009


Happy 2009!

2008 has been a tough year, to enter a new school at the beginning of the year not knowing anyone (Other thn people from Sec School), to take the first step to making new friends, to be in 0811C, getting to know a bunch of great friends. Joel, Pamela, Beatrice, Haresh, Aaron, YiCong, Amanda, and people whom I left out, I LOVE YOU ALL!

There were also many valuable lessons learnt. To handle problems within the clique, and other classmates, relationship stuff, and not forgetting problems with my other friends. Now that everything's settled, i know all of them will be here when i need them and i really appreciate every single one of them. (:

2008 was also a year when i finally realised the need to study hard. Maybe it is a little late, but better late thn never right? Upon getting back papers for the Mid Course Exam thn I see myself and friends panicking, going up to teachers asking whether we'll get promoted. Everyone's afraid of failing, but if we did not put in any effort in the beginning, we should bear all the consequences ourselves.

And with darling, I really regretted leaving. I acted impulsively and hurt darling a lot. But phew, you're still here for me and I really really really am grateful for that. I know I am not good at expressing/showing my feelings and love for you but I hope you'll know that I truly love you a lot, I really do. I heart you darling! <3

So, here are my resolutions for two-oh-oh-nineee! :D

1. To study harder, much much harder.
2. To do well for A levels, preferably As and Bs.
3. To get into the course of my choice in Uni (though I haven't thought of it yet)
4. To love darling more {:
5. To get rid of my faaaaaaaaaaaats.
6. To improve my stamina.
7. To save up truckloads of money. :D



&&! I really hope for school to start soooooooooon. Cos' I'm rotting at home. /: