Thursday, June 25, 2009
Me: How do you feel when we meet?
You: Comfortable
Me: How were you feeling when you kiss me, hug me?
You: Comfortable.
Me: oooh.
I'm just wondering if you're lying to me.
You said you don't feel stressed when with me, but you don't seem to want to meet me. Whenever I asked to meet up, you'll say, "See how (:" I really do not know if you really want to see me. You often say, "If I do not want to see you, I wouldn't have agreed to meet you." You said you feel pressurized by me, but do you exactly know how I feel? That day on the phone when you pushed all the blame to me, saying that I gave you too much stress, saying that you cannot forget her. BUT YOU SAID YOU'RE DETERMINED. SHOULDN'T IT BE THE CASE WHEREBY YOU MEET HER LESSER AND LESSER, MEET YOUR FRIENDS MORE AND MORE?
Yes, it's all my fault, for giving you stress, making you feel this way.
But have you thought of how I feel? You told me you will forget her and that you're determined to forget her, but is this how you react to what you say? I know forgetting someone is hard, but have you tried? Other than the first day whereby you told me you've deleted all the messages from her, what happened after that day?
I know it's easier said thn done. But I've yet to see your effort.
I'm not saying that cos I DESPERATELY want to be with you but since you know it's IMPOSSIBLE BETWEEN THE BOTH OF YOU, WHY NOT JUST LET IT GO?
Like what I've been telling you, if we work out, good. Even though I really hope we'll work out but if not, it's really fine, really really fine.
Enough of rantings, I'm gna cry.
Baby I love you,
and I'm willing to wait for you like the way Anet wait for Layteng.
能不能让我再一次拥有,曾属于我的温柔?
You: Comfortable
Me: How were you feeling when you kiss me, hug me?
You: Comfortable.
Me: oooh.
I'm just wondering if you're lying to me.
You said you don't feel stressed when with me, but you don't seem to want to meet me. Whenever I asked to meet up, you'll say, "See how (:" I really do not know if you really want to see me. You often say, "If I do not want to see you, I wouldn't have agreed to meet you." You said you feel pressurized by me, but do you exactly know how I feel? That day on the phone when you pushed all the blame to me, saying that I gave you too much stress, saying that you cannot forget her. BUT YOU SAID YOU'RE DETERMINED. SHOULDN'T IT BE THE CASE WHEREBY YOU MEET HER LESSER AND LESSER, MEET YOUR FRIENDS MORE AND MORE?
Yes, it's all my fault, for giving you stress, making you feel this way.
But have you thought of how I feel? You told me you will forget her and that you're determined to forget her, but is this how you react to what you say? I know forgetting someone is hard, but have you tried? Other than the first day whereby you told me you've deleted all the messages from her, what happened after that day?
I know it's easier said thn done. But I've yet to see your effort.
I'm not saying that cos I DESPERATELY want to be with you but since you know it's IMPOSSIBLE BETWEEN THE BOTH OF YOU, WHY NOT JUST LET IT GO?
Like what I've been telling you, if we work out, good. Even though I really hope we'll work out but if not, it's really fine, really really fine.
Enough of rantings, I'm gna cry.
Baby I love you,
and I'm willing to wait for you like the way Anet wait for Layteng.
能不能让我再一次拥有,曾属于我的温柔?